Who are we?
The team is responsible for the Local Authority’s statutory duties regarding assessments of children and young people’s education, health and care (EHC) needs, preparing EHC plans and the review of EHC plans.
The team comprises:
- SEND Assessment & Review Team Manager
- Two SEND Officers
- Six full-time equivalent SEND Caseworkers
- Six full-time equivalent Assistant SEND Caseworkers
- SEND Service Support Officer
- SEND Social Worker (one day per week).
SEND Caseworkers and Assistant Caseworkers are responsible for schools and settings in their agreed area or ‘patch’.
Last reviewed: 14/04/2020