We always value your feedback to help us improve the website Please leave your comments here.

Text size:

New in City

New in City information 

Please note, Hull is currently experiencing a higher demand for special school places than available. Therefore, if you/your child’s EHC Plan has a special school listed in Section I, the
team may need to create an interim package of education until an appropriate school placement can be sought.

Welcome to the Hull Local Authority.

Please contact the SEND Assessment and Review Team on 01482 616007, or email SEND@hullcc.gov.uk to inform the team that you are either considering moving to Hull/
have moved into Hull.
The Team will be able to assist you with next steps in relation to securing the appropriate education placement/package.

Please be aware the SEND Team is not legally responsible for education until the day you move into Hull. Therefore, we are unable to arrange education before you officially move in.

SEND Code of Practice

Education Options

New in City leaflet

Last updated: 2/14/2024