We always value your feedback to help us improve the website Please leave your comments here.
The Carers' Information Support Service
View our latests newsletter here - Carers_Newsletter_May_2021
The Carers’ Information and Support Service (CISS) offers free advice and support to anyone who is providing a caring role.
They support carers over the age of 18 and their families, in a number of ways including –
- access to information relevant to your caring role
- help to register as a carer for your GP
- free confidential advice including emotional support
- free befriending support
- free carers breaks
- free services with one of their trained carer support professionals
- signposting and referrals to other services
- free support courses for carers
- you may be eligible for a small financial award to help you fund a break from your caring role
- carers card
They also offer a comprehensive carer assessment resulting in information on your entitlements and identifying community services available to you.
To find out more information on the Carers Information Support Service, you can contact them via -
- email - Chcp.email@example.com
- telephone - 01482 222 220
- text - CARERS to 61825
They can arrange to meet you in your home or community.
Their address is -
Carers’ Information and Support Service, The Calvert Centre, 110A Calvert Lane, Hull, HU4 6BH