Skip to main Content
Please review and correct the information below.

Child disability team

If you are a parent or a carer of a child with a disability we can help provide you with information, support and advice. We can -

  • advise you about aids, equipment and adaptations to the home
  • provide information and advice about financial help available to you and child with a disability or additional needs, such as direct payments
  • help you find activities for your child throughout the year
  • provide information about support groups for you and your child
  • provide information, advice and support about learning disabilities
  • provide information, advice and support about physical disabilities
  • provide you with information about short breaks and holiday activities for you and your child
  • provide information about help with parking using the blue badge scheme, and how to apply
  • provide advice and support in moving on to adult services


To access some services your child may need an assessment of their needs. Please contact us if you wish to request an assessment.

You can also get help with parenting, childcare, finding a job, on training and keeping your family healthy at one of our children’s centres.

Children and Families Disability Team

Hull City Council 
Bellfield House
Middlesex Road

Telephone - 01482 612 484 or 612485

Opening times
Monday – Thursday - 8.30am - 5pm
Friday - 8.30am - 4.30pm