Disability bus passes

If you are an adult or child aged five or over and live in Hull, you can apply if you are -

  • in receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and awarded eight or more points in either of the following sections -
    • section seven - communication verbally
    • section 12 - moving around
  • in receipt of the higher rate mobility component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
  • have been refused a driving licence due to medical reasons (not persistent use of drugs or alcohol) or would in the opinion of your medical practitioner be refused a driving licence on those grounds if you were to apply 
  • a blue badge holder
  • in receipt of war pensioner's mobility supplement 
  • registered with our social services and have one of the following cards -
  • sight impaired or severely sight impaired (previously known as partially sighted and blind) - yellow card
  • profoundly or severely deaf - white card (A Hard of Hearing (HH) individual is not eligible)
  • limbless or long term loss of use of both arms - blue card or letter from NHS limbless unit 
  • learning disability - pink card
  • without speech - grey card

Please follow link below for more information on eligibility and updated information on how to apply.

More information on disability bus passes here. (links to external website hullcc)