Skip to main Content
Please review and correct the information below.

Admissions and reintegration’s for children with Education, Health and Care Plans

If your child has an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHC Plan)  they go through a different admissions process, regardless of the education setting type. You complete the application/transfer form and once it has been received by the Local Authority (LA) responsible for managing that child's EHC Plan, they will formally consult with the Head teacher and Governors of the requested setting before a Plan is issued naming a setting or a final EHC Plan is agreed. In Hull this process is managed by the SEND Assessment Team, part of the 0-25 Integrated SEND Team.

For more information contact the 0-25 Integrated SEN Team, Brunswick House, Strand Close, Hull, HU2 9DB.

Tel - 01482 616 007 
Email -

Transferring between key phases information

Transferring between key phases booklet - print format

Transferring between key phases word document - view online