We always value your feedback to help us improve the website Please leave your comments here.

Text size:

Disability Bus Passes

If you are an adult or child aged five or over and live in Hull, you can apply if you are -

  • in receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and awarded eight or more points in either of the following sections -
    • section seven - communication verbally
    • section 12 - moving around
  • in receipt of the higher rate mobility component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
  • have been refused a driving licence due to medical reasons (not persistent use of drugs or alcohol) or would in the opinion of your medical practitioner be refused a driving licence on those grounds if you were to apply 
  • a blue badge holder
  • in receipt of war pensioner's mobility supplement 
  • registered with our social services and have one of the following cards -
  • sight impaired or severely sight impaired (previously known as partially sighted and blind) - yellow card
  • profoundly or severely deaf - white card (A Hard of Hearing (HH) individual is not eligible)
  • limbless or long term loss of use of both arms - blue card or letter from NHS limbless unit 
  • learning disability - pink card
  • without speech - grey card

Please follow link below for more information on eligibility and updated information on how to apply.

More information on disability bus passes here. (links to external website hullcc)

Last updated: 9/11/2021