We always value your feedback to help us improve the website Please leave your comments here.

Text size:

19+ Learner Support

If you’re aged 19 or over, on a further education course and facing financial hardship, you could get Learner Support.

You apply to your learning provider (for example your college) for Learner Support. How much you get depends on your circumstances.

The money can help pay for things like:

  • accommodation and travel
  • course materials and equipment
  • childcare - if you qualify

Read more here - https://www.gov.uk/learner-support (external link)

Last updated: 9/11/2021